Welcome to Selfie
info@selfiebusiness.com
345-657-534

Frequently asked questions

Orange County Car Accidents

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

What are common causes of car accidents in Orange County?
Some form of driver negligence is the most common cause of car accidents in general. Speeding, driver distraction, inexperience, drunk driving and driver error are all examples of driver negligence that may cause an Orange County car accident. Additional causes may include poor road design or maintenance, weather, or auto part defects.

What should I do after a car accident?

Remaining at the scene is important, unless you require emergency medical care and must be taken to the hospital immediately. You must exchange information with the other driver involved, and it is also helpful to get the contact information of any witnesses. Taking pictures at the scene is helpful, if possible, as this can help support your version of what occurred. You will need to report the accident to your insurance company and call 911 to report the incident, particularly if someone is injured.

When do I need to involve an attorney?

We recommend that you contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident. If you are still at the scene and it is safe for you to call your attorney, do so. Having an Orange County car accident attorney at your side from the get-go can help ensure your rights and interests are protected in the filing of your insurance claim and handling any lawsuit related to the accident.

Can your firm help with my insurance claim?

Yes. Our firm can help you file your insurance claim and can handle any further communication or negotiations with your insurance company or the other driver’s insurance company to protect your interests.

What if I was partially to blame for the accident?

In California, even if you were partially at fault in causing your car accident, you may still be able to seek financial damages from the other driver’s insurance company if they were primarily at fault. Fault may be assigned in a percentage. For example, if you were 40% at fault and the other driver was 60% at fault, you would still be eligible to receive 60% of the financial worth of your claim from the other driver. If you were wholly at fault, an attorney can help you seek financial compensation from your own insurance policy.

What kind of cases does your firm handle?

Pacific Attorney Group takes on any claim or lawsuit related to car accidents in the Orange County area. This includes car accidents involving trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicycles and other cars. It involves head-on, rear-end and side impact collisions as well as vehicle rollovers.

For more answers to your car accident questions, contact an
Orange County car accident lawyer
at our firm today.

How can we help you?
We offer free consultations. No office visit required, we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Close